Yum Layout Feat. Sahin Designs

On
Saturday 5 November 2016
Hello!

Today I'm sharing a recent layout I made using the new set, Gather, released by Sahin Designs. I had so much fun putting this together and I've completely fallen in love with circles and my Fiskar's hole punch. I decided to use the enamel dots that came in the Gossamer Blue September kit and some pink tissue paper circles from a very old Messy Box. And, of course, it wouldn't be complete without some gold glittery alphabet stickers! I think I may have to use tissue paper for layouts more often...

If you'd like to check out the Gather collection, you can find it on Elif's store here.




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9