The Gossamer Blue Life Pages Kit: Review & First Impressions

On
Tuesday 16 August 2016

I recently ordered my very first Gossamer Blue kit and decided to share my 'First Impressions'/review!







In this month's kit, we got: 24 3x4 cards, 6 4x6 cards, one stamp set, one gold washi tape, one sticker sheet, one chipboard sheet, four wood veneer pieces and two spiral paperclips.

Pros

  • The colour scheme and designs are beautiful.
  • The cards and embellishments are all of very good quality.
  • The cards are double-sided.
  • It comes with a stamp set (anyone who knows me knows how much I love my stamp sets). The stamp set offered with the kit this month, designed by BananaFishStudio, is so gorgeous and the reason why I was so drawn to the kit in the first place. I've tried out all the stamps and I would compare them to my Kelly Purkey stamps in terms of quality. I also think that, as the majority of clear stamp sets can range from £5-£15, this definitely makes the kit worth the price. Overall, I love the stamp set!
  • The price. At around £25 (including shipping to the UK) the Gossamer Blue kit is one of the most affordable kits on the market.
  • Considering I'm in the UK, the kit was delivered very quickly. I ordered it on the 6th and it arrived on the 13th.
  • I'm unaware as to whether this is a standard thing for every Gossamer Blue kit, but this kit came with three pages of digital download embellishments which I have printed and included in some of my pages already.
  • As for the subscription, there is a no-fee cancellation policy which is great considering the other boxes, such as the Studio Calico boxes and the Messy Box, charge you if you want to cancel your subscription.
Cons
  • The wood veneer pieces are a little on the thin side.
  • Unless you buy the Scrapbook kit, there are no patterned papers.
  • The kit itself is not as nicely packaged as, for example, the Messy Box, and arrives in only an envelope.

As you can see, for me, the pros definitely outweigh the very minor cons. Overall, I'm very, very happy with the Gossamer Blue kit and will remain a subscriber of the box. If you'd like to see more of what is inside this month's box, you can see it in full on the Gossamer Blue website here.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9