A Small Craftie Charlie Haul

On
Thursday 1 September 2016


I've been loving mini albums this month and so I decided to pick one up for myself. I decided to go for the mint We R Memory Keepers instagram album which I'm hoping to turn into a travel photo album. The shop I bought from, Craftie Charlie, also had a sale on and so I added the Teresa Collins chipboard stickers and buttons to my basket too. I hadn't seen these before, but I love chipboard and the pieces themselves looked rather pretty online. Now that they've arrived, I was a little surprised to find that they all have holes cut out to use as buttons. I'm not sure how I will use these, maybe just as standard chipboard stickers, but I do like the idea of incorporating my stitching into my Project Life/scrapbook pages. I also bought a set of washi tapes by Reset Girl, which are beautifully designed, but are very small - smaller than any other washi tape I own - and you don't get much on a roll!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9