Hey Little Magpie Craft Haul

On
Wednesday 14 September 2016






I have another month left until I head back to university to start my masters - scary stuff. In the meantime, I've been occupying myself with Project Life and scrapbooking projects. I've decided that this year I'm going to try to do my first ever December Daily album, documenting my December up until the 25th. As such, when I bought some supplies from Hey Little Magpie, many of them were bought with the intention of being used in my Christmas album (hence all the sparkle and gold). I thought the pieces were so cute, and I was so excited to receive it in the mail, that I just had to share what I bought here.

Since starting Project Life last year, I've found that many of the larger scrapbook/Project Life companies are based in the US and without paying ridiculous shipping fees, the only other way to order supplies is online. Subsequently, sometimes things are larger/smaller than they appear online or may be completely different to what they appear on the web. I found this to be true with my Freckled Fawn glitter chipboard pieces which I thought were much smaller than what they turned out to be (not a problem, I actually love the larger sizes), and with my My Mind’s Eye puffy stickers which I thought – and wish – were a bit bigger. Oh well.

What I bought: My Mind’s Eye Hooray Puffy Stickers, Freckled Fawn Chipboard Glitter Hearts, Freckled Fawn Chipboard Glitter Stars, Freckled Fawn Wooden Words Pieces, Freckled Fawn Wooden Camera Pieces, American Crafts Gold Glitter Alphabet Thickers




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9